Monday, August 22, 2011

Why the narrow gate?


Because it's the only way to truly experience abundant life. Not a life free from storms, but a life free and fully lived in complete trust in the One who created you. Life is hard. Haven't we all said or thought that at some point. Losing a loved one, health issues, financial stress, relationship stress....and the list can go on. Those who enter the wide gate try the "do it yourself" approach, and end up unsatisfied, empty and aching to fill the void that only He can.
He followed the Way that leads to life and is still living free!!

My prayer is that he will too

How blessed am I?! I mean look at him! Both of them. I was blessed with 30 years to spend with a wonderful father (and a stud of a surfer I might add) and 11mo and counting with my little bear cub! We are so thankful!!
"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, not let it be fearful." John 14:27

2 comments:

  1. excited about following your blog!
    eli is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Amy,

    I was laughing so bad when I see Eli's first pic. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete