Monday, August 22, 2011

Who has time for this?

That was my initial thought....a couple years ago when all this blogging, facebook, twitter stuff began. And a part of me still believes that after I have spent the past hour trying to figure out how to even create one these things. So why am I doing it? Simple. When I have time, during little one's naps (and maybe even a few late nights) it's a great way to document the life of our family to those (family and friends) who we have not had the opportunity to "catch up" with us in a while. I have been inspired by occasionally readings some of my dear friends blogs who I (sad to say) felt up to speed with after checking out a few posts. So here ya go loved ones, when you're wondering what the Hobson's are up to, check us out!! And no! I'm still not on facebook. If you see I've joined that, then you know I've really lost it!

No comments:

Post a Comment