Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Latte = Fall is here!!

What are friend's for? Several things, but amoung them my favorite is dropping off a PSL(pumpkin spice latte)!! This little jewel, my friend Tracy, has been one of my very best friends for several years! We were chatting this morning and she offered to bring me by a PSL! Yes please! Fall in a cup.  Love this girl!  And what is it about this season that makes me want to watch You've Got Mail?  I guess it's New York in the fall!
Our 10 year high school reunion
1st train ride at Railway Museum

What is it about boys and trains and trucks?!   We saw one driving one day,  then we played with a train set at Barnes, and now he loves them.  
Exploring "the ranch" with dad

Soon little one, not yet! 

Michael went riding one morning and took this pic, love it! 
I have a feeling this boy is going to love horses and riding just like his dad.  He is fearless.  I love that about him.  Yet he is so sweet spirited.  One meaning of his name is uplifted, and that fits so well.  He brought us such joy and encouragement when dad was sick.  His sweet spirit is evident to all who know him.  
Eli, sharing in tummy time, so funny.


I have a feeling little brother will soon be the bigger brother.  William is solid. A big baby.  One of the many meanings of his name is strong, which I knew while he was in my belly, I saw when he was born and put through a couple difficult tests, and now know as I see him grow. He is strong.  I LOVE seeing how they are different, how God has created them unique and has a purpose for each precious life.  Such a huge blessing and tremendous responsibility.   Good thing I have my PSL to get me going today! Thanks Tracy!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment